A paid opportunity for campus pastors and worship leaders to utilize and grow their skills in a church dedicated to being real with themselves, God and others.
Participants work alongside campus pastors in a key leadership role at a Sandals Church campus. Along the way they have an opportunity to engage in the day-to-day work of a Sandals Church campus pastor, including:
- Overseeing and improving the culture, environment and guest experience
- Leading strategies to increase new attendance and improve retention
- Managing campus staff
- Discipling the people who attend the campus
Participants join our worship leadership team as they lead people into an authentic experience with God through music and singing. They will also have the opportunity to help lead and advance our team through:
- Providing strategy to execute the worship element of all Sandals Church services and special events
- Leading and caring for volunteers
- Helping write and propose new music
- Mentoring and training potential worship leaders
Make a Lasting Impact
A gift of any amount given to the ROGO Foundation can directly help us develop leaders for the next generation. On average to fund the development of a Campus Pastor it costs $100,000 and to fund the development of a Worship Leader costs $65,000 through our one-year residency program.